4 Things to Look for When Buying a Security Lock!
Have you decided to change your security lock? Security locks – κλειδαριές ασφαλείας – are a necessary weapon for the defense of the house against would-be burglars. Every year, the manufacturers develop and upgrade the operating mechanisms of the locks, in order to make their violation more difficult.
Unfortunately, robbers find their way and invade homes and offices, forcing owners to man their premises with security systems. Now, the ideal firewall consists of a new generation security lock, an armored door, and a good alarm.
Let’s look at 4 things to look out for when buying a security lock – κλειδαριές ασφαλείας – for your door. The following information will facilitate the process of purchasing and installing a lock.
Buy a lock with the most security certifications
If you want to replace the old lock with a new type of lock, choose a new generation security lock that offers multiple benefits. The new generation security locks can be installed on any type of door and can be installed by a specialized locksmith.
In the market, you will find various security locks – κλειδαριές ασφαλείας – for a security door – πόρτες ασφαλείας, which differ in terms of security certifications as well as protection systems (cylinder, catapult, etc.). The single-cylinder lock and the steel-cylinder security lock are two popular options with distinctive features.
What are these:
- Single cylinder lock: This type of lock has a single-cylinder that offers basic security. The owner receives along with the lock, three classic-type keys with teeth. Usually, it is chosen for iron doors and aluminum doors.
- Steel cylinder security lock: These locks have many certifications, including a defender system with steel that is resistant to breakage and holes as well as a system for blocking fire when an attempt is made to breach. Precisely because they have many advantages, their cost is higher than single-cylinder locks.
The lock must have a Defender system and a Locking System
The investment you make in protecting your home will not make sense if the lock does not have a Defender protection system and a locking system. These Systems offer anti-burglary protection and can prevent an ongoing burglary.
The inside of the lock – κλειδαριές ασφαλείας – is protected from any attempt to break or puncture the navel. Security systems are included in the new generation of security locks.
Robbers are unfamiliar with the technology of these locks and therefore avoid them. In contrast, single-cylinder locks are easily broken.
Lock rating according to the ANSI system
The security of the lock is rated based on the ANSI rating system, from one to three. You can ask a specialized locksmith about the classification of the lock you are about to install.
Grade one is considered the best in terms of security while in three we find locks with basic security. For more information about the ANSI system, you can contact Alfino Door.
Do not buy a cheap lock
The cost of the lock – κλειδαριές ασφαλείας, makes sense to bother you but your priority should be security. In the market, you will find cheap simple locks but also economical security locks.
Pay attention to the certifications and security systems they have. It is better to spend more money on a security lock – κλειδαριές ασφαλείας – with a non-copy key and a property card than to buy a lock with a single-cylinder that can be opened with a passkey.
Read more about πόρτες ασφαλείας:
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΑΛΗΡΟ ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΑΛΗΡΟ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΙΛΑΔΕΛΦΕΙΑ ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΙΛΑΔΕΛΦΕΙΑ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΙΛΟΘΕΗ ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΙΛΟΘΕΗ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΟΥΡΕΣΙ ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΟΥΡΕΣΙ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΥΛΗ ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΦΥΛΗ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΧΑΪΔΑΡΙ ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΧΑΪΔΑΡΙ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΧΑΛΑΝΔΡΙ ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΧΑΛΑΝΔΡΙ